Supporting FinTech / RegTech companies venturing in Japan
Tokyo, 13 July 2018
weConnect Japan K.K. (weConnect) and encognize G.K. (encognize), both headquartered in Tokyo, have announced the establishment of a co-operation initiative to support and accelerate the business growth of Financial Technology (FinTech) and Regulatory Technology (RegTech) firms entering the Japanese market.
The framework enables weConnect and encognize to refer to each other FinTech/RegTech companies and assist them respectively with operational and compliance backend and with Japan market entry strategy and execution.
To shape the RegTech ecosystem in Southeast Asia and JapaN
Singapore/Tokyo, 08 February 2018
RegPac Revolution Pte. Ltd. (RegPac) headquartered in Singapore and Japan-based encognize G.K. (encognize) have announced a co-operation agreement to support and accelerate the innovation and adoption of Regulatory Technologies, RegTech, in both countries through a program of joint-initiatives.
The objectives of the collaboration are to:
· Run an exchange visit between Singapore and Japan to introduce RegTech companies into their respective countries and assist them with their go-to-market strategy
· Co-create guidelines allowing solutions to be tailored to the needs of the local market
· Liaise with governments and regulators for trade missions and road shows
· Collaborate on specific themes and topics in the regulatory space for events, seminars and workshops
· Facilitate cross-border knowledge exchange