encognize, a conducting partner of the 2018 IRTA Japan survey
encognize joins the Japan Annual Anti-Money Laundering Conference organized by Goodway and conducts the RegTech Adoption Survey with Greenberg Traurig Tokyo Law Offices on behalf of the NPO International RegTech Association (IRTA), represented in Japan by Bruno Abrioux-Takano.
Survey results are expected to be published in April 2018.
To shape the RegTech ecosystem in Southeast Asia and JapaN
Singapore/Tokyo, 08 February 2018
RegPac Revolution Pte. Ltd. (RegPac) headquartered in Singapore and Japan-based encognize G.K. (encognize) have announced a co-operation agreement to support and accelerate the innovation and adoption of Regulatory Technologies, RegTech, in both countries through a program of joint-initiatives.
The objectives of the collaboration are to:
· Run an exchange visit between Singapore and Japan to introduce RegTech companies into their respective countries and assist them with their go-to-market strategy
· Co-create guidelines allowing solutions to be tailored to the needs of the local market
· Liaise with governments and regulators for trade missions and road shows
· Collaborate on specific themes and topics in the regulatory space for events, seminars and workshops
· Facilitate cross-border knowledge exchange
Disruption in banking and insurance
event agenda available here on True Global Ventures webpage
Celebrating encognize launch, preparing Your future
a 2-day event dedicated to REGtech hosted by Nikkei
We were honoured and humbled to contribute to the delivery of the first 2-day event dedicated to RegTech across industries in Japan, the REG/SUM event hosted by Nikkei on December 20 and 21.